Wesley is a caring community – a place of prayer and worship for people of all backgrounds, with a remarkable diversity of ethnicities and origins that we treasure and celebrate. We believe in God’s love and share it here, caring deeply for one another and finding here the support and compassion that moves us forward.
Sundays at 10:00am
If you would like to watch previous services, they are available on our Worship page.
Wesley UMC is having in-person worship on Sunday mornings at 10:00am. We are returning to the sanctuary, but things will be different. We ask for your understanding and flexibility as we navigate returning to the sanctuary with a combination in-person and online service.
Here is what to expect:
- Mask wearing is required when inside the church buildings, regardless of vaccination status. If you forget your mask, we have some available.
- If you have been exposed to someone with Covid or are not feeling well, please stay home and follow our service online. If you have any symptoms that could be related to Covid (sore throat, congestion, new loss of taste/smell, headache, fever, etc.), please stay home and rest.
- We ask that you sit with members of your household and keep physical distancing in mind when inside church buildings.
- Vocal music will be a combination of live and prerecorded and shared on the large monitors in the sanctuary – you can sing along softly from your seat.
- We welcome you to join in the call to worship and any other spoken parts of the service.
- There will be a time near the end of the service to share your concerns and celebrations as this will not be part of the online service.
- Worshipers are encouraged to put their offering in the plates upon entry to the sanctuary as it will not be passed.
- Communion, on the first Sunday of each month, will be individually wrapped gluten free wafers and juice. You can pick one up as you enter and receive it at your seat after consecration.
We will continue to offer worship online on Sundays. The service will be live streamed at 10 am Sundays to both Facebook and YouTube. Later on Sundays (usually by noon) the recorded service will be available for viewing. Feel free to contact the church office if you have any questions.