Wesley UMC gathers in person to worship each Sunday at 10:00 am. It is a time when we come together to hear the word of God, exalt in the musical gifts of the congregation and pray as a collective of followers of Christ. Feel free to contact the church office if you have any questions. If you are unable to attend or do not feel well, we welcome you to watch the recorded service found below.
Here is what to expect when you come to Wesley UMC on Sunday:
- As of March 22, 2022, mask wearing is optional in the church buildings.
- Vocal music is prerecorded and shared on the large monitors in the sanctuary – we encourage you to sing along from your seat.
- We welcome you to join in for any spoken parts of the service.
- There will be a time near the end of the service to share your concerns and celebrations as this will not be part of the online service.
- Worshipers are encouraged to put their offering in the plates upon entry to the sanctuary as it will not be passed.
- Communion, on the first Sunday of each month, will be individually wrapped gluten free wafers and juice. After the elements have been consecrated, communion procession to the front of the altar will take place. You can consume the elements once back in your seat.
Guidelines are constantly changing and we will send out new guidance as we have it. Christ calls us to take care of others so our main priority is to keep everyone safe and for people to feel comfortable coming to Wesley, especially if they are higher risk.
Below is the most recent service. To view the full archive of services you can go to our YouTube page.
Sunday, June 19, 2022